Item NMC/0805 - Extension to Municipal Buildings, Glasgow (Corporation)

Key Information

Reference code

NMC/0805

Title

Extension to Municipal Buildings, Glasgow (Corporation)

Date(s)

  • 1971 (Creation)

Level of description

Item

Extent

1

Content and Structure

Scope and content

Perspective drawing ('cold side' site opposite Royal College, George St.).

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling

Accruals

System of arrangement

General Information

Name of creator

(1936-2004)

Biographical history

Hugh C S Ferguson was an architecture student at The Glasgow School of Art in the 1950s. He was also a member of staff at the School. He was appointed to the staff as a Lecturer (Grade II) in the Architectural Department in the 1960/61, largely concerned with the teaching of History. He was then Assistant in Architecture, 1961/2-1962/3 and Assistant in Architecture & Planning, 1963/4.

Archival history

Custodial history

Estate of Hugh Ferguson, 01.02.05.

Physical Description and Conditions of Use

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical Description

pencil on board

Dimensions: 545 x 800 mm

Finding aids

Related Material

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related materials

Related descriptions

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Keywords/Tags

Place access points

People and Organisations

Genre access points

Administrative Information

Description identifier

GB 1694 NMC/0805

Institution identifier

GB 1694

Rules and/or conventions used

ISAD(G): General International Standard Archival Description - Second edition

Status

Level of detail

Processing information

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Accession area

Related people and organisations

Related genres

Related places