This collection comprises recorded interviews with the following former Glasgow School of Art staff and students:
- OH/1 Ellen Cunningham (née Timney), Embroidery and Weaving student, 1960-1964
- OH/2 Margaret Ferguson (née Dunn), Embroidery and Weaving student, 1946-1950
- OH/3 Meg Pollok (née Clark), Embroidery and Weaving student, 1946-1951
- OH/4 Margaret Grant (née Taylor), Interior Design student, 1946-1950 and member of staff, c1953-1979
- OH/5 Malcolm Lochhead, Embroidery and Weaving student, 1966-1970
- OH/6 Dugald Cameron, Industrial Design student, 1947-1962, member of staff, 1962-1999, and Director 1991-1999
- OH/7 Conrad McKenna, Commercial Art student, 1939-1942 and 1946-1948, and member of staff,1950-1984
- OH/8 Eirene Hunter (née Paton), Printed Textiles student c1952-53.
Please note that this material is not yet fully catalogued and therefore some items may not be accessible to researchers.