- c1956 (Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
DRAWINGS SUBMITTED FOR PLANNING PROPOSAL, PROPOSED NEW CHURCH AT THORNLIEBANK
- GKC/CT/3/1/1: (1) proposed new church, with existing church and presbytery: 1/2500 location plan, 1/1250 site plan, and 1/16" site plan
- GKC/CT/3/1/2: (2) ground floor: 1/8" plan
- GKC/CT/3/1/3: (3) gallery: 1/8" plan
- GKC/CT/3/1/4: (4) west and north elevations: 1/8"
- GKC/CT/3/1/5: (5) section A-A, and south elevation: 1/8"
- GKC/CT/3/1/6: (6) sections B-B, C-C, and D-D: 1/8"
- GKC/CT/3/1/7: (7) cross section, and plan at X-X: 1/2" (inscribed on reverse, 'Plan no 846/56 Thornliebank')
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
This material has been appraised in line with Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections standard procedures.
System of arrangement
Where possible, the material has been arranged using original Gillespie Kidd and Coia project reference codes