Drawings & Plans: St Bride's Church, East Kilbride
- c1952-1980 (Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
- GKC/CEK/3/2/1: (24) presb elevations
- GKC/CEK/3/2/2: (23) presb. sections
- GKC/CEK/3/2/3: (27) tower window
- GKC/CEK/3/2/4: (29) details presb.
- GKC/CEK/3/2/5: (25) presb elevations
- GKC/CEK/3/2/6: (23A) presb founds
- GKC/CEK/3/2/7: (28) brick sacristy & garage
- GKC/CEK/3/2/8: (30) presb lower plan
- GKC/CEK/3/2/9: (26) church ceiling: joinerwork; Tube contains
- GKC/CEK/3/2/10: (32) setting out plan.
- GKC/CEK/3/2/0: (31) missing (2007)
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
This material has been appraised in line with Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections standard procedures.
System of arrangement
Name of creator
(Not available / given)
Physical Description and Conditions of Use
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
9 drawings in folder, 1 outsize drawing, rolled on tube 32, roll 10.