Drawings & Plans: St Peter's College, Cardross
- 1958-1966 (Creation)
Level of description
9 drawings/plans: 8 in folder, 1 in Tube 8 roll 6
Content and Structure
Scope and content
Folder contains: CONVENT BLOCK
- GKC/CC/3/38/1: (103R1) foundations and brickwork
- GKC/CC/3/38/2: (284) sanctuary rooflight details
- GKC/CC/3/38/3: (133) elevations & section thro' walls of classroom: 1/4" & 1".
- GKC/CC/3/38/4: (282) classroom block/ layout of roof boarding: 1/4"-1'0"
- GKC/CC/3/38/5: (089) classroom block shuttering on classroom slab soffit:1/4
- GKC/CC/3/38/6: (103D) setting out drawing
- GKC/CC/3/38/7: (122) setting out/ sanctuary block
- GKC/CC/3/38/8: (128) sacristy floor plan: 1/4"
- GKC/CC/3/38/9: (099) 1/42 sections
- GKC/CC/3/38/10: (254) stair to 1st floor/elevation: 1/2"-1'0"
- GKC/CC/3/38/0: (103) load bearing & frame//
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
This material has been appraised in line with Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections standard procedures.
System of arrangement
Name of creator
(Not available / given)
Physical Description and Conditions of Use
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Place access points
People and Organisations
Genre access points
GB 1694 GKC/CC/3/38
Rules and/or conventions used
ISAD(G): General International Standard Archival Description - Second edition