Drawings & Plans: St Peter's College, Cardross
- 1958-1966 (Creation)
Level of description
9 drawings/plans: 8 in folder, 1 in Tube 8 roll 6
Content and Structure
Scope and content
- GKC/CC/3/38/1: (103R1) foundations and brickwork
- GKC/CC/3/38/2: (284) sanctuary rooflight details
- GKC/CC/3/38/3: (133) elevations & section thro' walls of classroom: 1/4" & 1".
- GKC/CC/3/38/4: (282) classroom block/ layout of roof boarding: 1/4"-1'0"
- GKC/CC/3/38/5: (089) classroom block shuttering on classroom slab soffit:1/4
- GKC/CC/3/38/6: (103D) setting out drawing
- GKC/CC/3/38/7: (122) setting out/ sanctuary block
- GKC/CC/3/38/8: (128) sacristy floor plan: 1/4"
- GKC/CC/3/38/9: (099) 1/42 sections
- GKC/CC/3/38/10: (254) stair to 1st floor/elevation: 1/2"-1'0"
- GKC/CC/3/38/0: (103) load bearing & frame//
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
This material has been appraised in line with Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections standard procedures.
System of arrangement
Name of creator
(Not available / given)