Drawings & Plans: St Peter's College, Cardross
- 1958-1966 (Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
Folder contains: CONVENT BLOCK
- GKC/CC/3/19/1: (092) 1/8" revised plan
- GKC/CC/3/19/2: oratory in existing house: 1/4"
- GKC/CC/3/19/3: plan showing road sewer & ground levels: 1/16=1ft
- GKC/CC/3/19/4: sisters' oratory/ altar details: 1/2"
- GKC/CC/3/19/5: oratory/ details lightfitting: 1/4" & 1/4FS
- GKC/CC/3/19/6: oratory existing house/ details bench seating: 1/4FS
- GKC/CC/3/19/7: (101) 1/4" first floor plan
- GKC/CC/3/19/8: (103A) brickwork setting out: 1"=1ft.
- GKC/CC/3/19/9: (098) 1/8" sections & elevations
- GKC/CC/3/19/10: (102) 1/4" plumbing details
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
This material has been appraised in line with Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections standard procedures.
System of arrangement
Name of creator
(Not available / given)