- 1958-1966 (Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
Folder contains: MAIN BLOCK
- GKC/CC/3/17/1: details boiler house doors: 1/2" & 1/2FS
- GKC/CC/3/17/2: tabernacle drawing/ front & side elevation, roof & base plans: 1/4"=1"
- GKC/CC/3/17/3: (306) chapel & refectory screens: 1/4FS
- GKC/CC/3/17/4: bridge, approach & driveway to Kilmahew House/ plan & elevation
- GKC/CC/3/17/5: shelving details/ existing house
- GKC/CC/3/17/6: survey 4
- GKC/CC/3/17/7: survey 3
Tube 8, Roll 1 contains
- GKC/CC/3/17/8: (208) cell/ details: FS
- GKC/CC/3/17/9: (007) 1/8" section through chapel.
- GKC/CC/3/17/10:(012) east elevation: 1/8"
- GKC/CC/3/17/11: (071) toilets/precast details: 11/2"
- GKC/CC/3/17/12: (002) 1/8" ground floor plan
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
This material has been appraised in line with Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections standard procedures.
System of arrangement
Name of creator
Physical Description and Conditions of Use
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
2 drawings - 002, 012 - are outsize, and are stored rolled on tube X.