Drawings & Plans: St Peter's College, Cardross
- 1958-1966 (Creation)
Level of description
11 drawings/plans: 4 in folder; 7 in Tube 7, roll 5
Content and Structure
Scope and content
- GKC/CC/3/10/1:(197) sacristy window details: FS
- GKC/CC/3/10/2:(185A) section thro junction at old house: 1/2"
- GKC/CC/3/10/3:(199R1) wardrobe details: FS & 11/2"
- GKC/CC/3/10/4:(181) external panel: FS details
- GKC/CC/3/10/5: east elevation
- GKC/CC/3/10/6: (015) north elevation: 1/8"
- GKC/CC/3/10/7: (196) cell details: 11/2" & FS
- GKC/CC/3/10/8:(187A) window details/ connector cabinet: FS
- GKC/CC/3/10/9:(183) FS details/ windows
- GKC/CC/3/10/10:(182R1) FS details for windows
- GKC/CC/3/10/11: (014) west elevation: 1/8"
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
This material has been appraised in line with Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections standard procedures.
System of arrangement
Name of creator
(Not available / given)