- Late 20th century (Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
The collection includes:
- Three mounted watercolours by Veronica Matthew (related to her studies on the Printed Textiles course at GSA)
- One printed textile by Veronica Matthew
- Two embroidery samplers by Veronica Matthew (created as part of the Embroidery course at GSA)
- Fashion show flyer designed by Robert Macgowan, 1955
- Copy of a photograph of four GSA students, 1950s
- A copy of a Christmas card from Alasdair Gray to Veronica Matthew
- Two news cuttings, three photographs and a business card for Valerie Bloomfield-Ambrose
- Veronica Matthew's notes on Art Therapy training
- A leaflet and brochure about the Project Ability project, 1983
Please note that this material is not yet fully catalogued and therefore some items may not be accessible to researchers.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Name of creator
Physical Description and Conditions of Use
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Application for permission to reproduce should be submitted to The Archives and Collections at The Glasgow School of Art.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of material.
For further details, please refer to our Reprographic Service Guide @ https://gsaarchives.com/policies
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Place access points
People and Organisations
- Gray, Alasdair (Subject)
Genre access points
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
- Collection level description created by Susannah Waters (Archives and Collections Manager), August 2017.
- Catalogue exported from Archon and imported into AtoM during system migration, 2018-2019.