- c1930s (Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
This collection includes:
- 1 x brochure for Houses by Lanarkshire Builders Ltd (S. W. Birnage as consultant architect), not dated [post war]
- 1 x thesis ‘The Foreign Influence on Scottish Architecture of the 16th and 17th centuries’, May 1937
- 1 x bound volume of student notes
Please note that this material is not yet fully catalogued and therefore some items may not be accessible to researchers.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Name of creator
Physical Description and Conditions of Use
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Application for permission to reproduce should be submitted to The Archives and Collections at The Glasgow School of Art.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of material.
For further details, please refer to our Reprographic Service Guide @ https://gsaarchives.com/policies
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Place access points
People and Organisations
Genre access points
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
- Initial description created by Carrie Skinner, Archives and Colletions Documentation Assistant in 2017, updated by Susannah Waters, Archives and Collections Manager 01/03/2018.
- Catalogue exported from Archon and imported into AtoM during system migration, 2018-2019.