- 1957-2013 (Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
This collection comprises predominantly student work undertaken by Dugald Cameron whilst studying at The Glasgow School of Art between 1957-1963.
In addition it contains the following publications:
- Dugald Cameron Industrial Designer No. 602 (City of Glasgow) Squadron Royal Auxiliary Air Force
- From the Karoo to the Kelvin
- Personal Passions (exhibition catalogue)
Please note that this material is not yet fully catalogued and therefore some items may not be accessible to researchers.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
The collection is arranged into the following sections:
Work produced on the two-year General Course, c1957-1959
Diploma work, c1960-1961
Post-diploma work, 1962-1963
Name of creator
Physical Description and Conditions of Use
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Application for permission to reproduce should be submitted to The Archives and Collections at The Glasgow School of Art.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of material.
For further details, please refer to our Reprographic Service Guide @ https://gsaarchives.com/policies
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Place access points
People and Organisations
Genre access points
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
- Initial description created by Susannah Waters, Archives and Collections Manager, July 2016, based on box-list created by Rosie Shepley, Archives and Collections Volunteer, 2014.
- Catalogue exported from Archon and imported into AtoM during system migration, 2018-2019.