- c1949 (Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
Meetings of the committee 'Glasgow School of Art Magazine Folio' at The Glasgow School of Art, 167 Renfrew Street. Members include James Meechan, Charles Crole, Barbara G. Coulter, James McHury and Avril Burgess. Documents the restart of the magazine in December 1949 with discussions about printing and accounts. Includes details of advertising space and 4 loose postal receipts.
Please note that this material is not yet fully catalogued and therefore some items may not be accessible to researchers.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Name of creator
Physical Description and Conditions of Use
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Application for permission to reproduce should be submitted to The Archives and Collections at The Glasgow School of Art.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of material.
For further details, please refer to our Reprographic Service Guide @ https://gsaarchives.com/policies
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Place access points
People and Organisations
- The Glasgow School of Art (Subject)
Genre access points
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
- Catalogued by Emma Ewan, ACC Intern, May 2011
- Archives Hub description updated by Carrie Skinner, Logjam Project Officer, September 2011
- Catalogue imported into Archon software and edited by Michelle Kaye, Archon Project Officer, May 2014.
- Catalogue exported from Archon and imported into AtoM during system migration, 2018-2019.