- 1950-1977 (Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
- Catalogues of the Marimekko Textile Company range, c1970s
- Photographs of fabric samples, not dated
- Fabric samples, 1952-1979
- Copies of 'Mobilia'.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Name of creator
Physical Description and Conditions of Use
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Application for permission to reproduce should be submitted to The Archives and Collections at The Glasgow School of Art.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of material.
For further details, please refer to our Reprographic Service Guide @ https://gsaarchives.com/policies
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Place access points
People and Organisations
Genre access points
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
- Description created as part of the Glasgow Sub-Hub for Archives project for submission to the Archives Hub using XMetaL XML editor with the EAD DTD, mapped to the elements of ISAD(G)2
- Revised by David Powell, Hub Project Archivist, 14 May 2002
- 08 June 2005 Catalogue record converted to EAD2002, May 2005.
- Revised by Susannah Waters, Archivist, The Glasgow School of Art, May 2011.
- Archives Hub description updated by Carrie Skinner, Logjam Project Officer, September 2011.
- Catalogue imported into Archon software and edited by Michelle Kaye, Archon Project Officer, April 2014.
- Catalogue exported from Archon and imported into AtoM during system migration, 2018-2019.