How to download this image:
Click/tap the above image to see a larger version. When this appears in your browser, you can download it with a
right-click on a PC or MAC, or
long-tap on a touch-screen device, then select
This image is provided under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA License. You can download this version for private study or non-commercial use. Our terms, conditions and copyright policy (PDF) contains further information about acceptable usage. If you are seeking permission to publish, please contact us ›
- 06 Jan 1995 (Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
An A4 size letter featuring watercolour paintings commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Glasgow School of Art , 6 January 1995.
Please note that this material is not yet fully catalogued and therefore some items may not be accessible to researchers.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Name of creator
Physical Description and Conditions of Use
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Application for permission to reproduce should be submitted to The Archives and Collections at The Glasgow School of Art.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of material.
For further details, please refer to our Reprographic Service Guide @ https://gsaarchives.com/policies
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Place access points
People and Organisations
- The Glasgow School of Art (Subject)
Genre access points
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
- Fonds level description compiled by David Powell, Hub Project Archivist, 11 October 2001.
- Revised by David Powell, Hub Project Archivist, 11 June 2002.
- Fonds level description imported from the Archives Hub 24 August 2006.
- Archives Hub description updated by Carrie Skinner, Logjam Project Officer, September 2011
- Catalogue imported into Archon software and edited by Michelle Kaye, Archon Project Officer, May 2014.
- Catalogue exported from Archon and imported into AtoM during system migration, 2018-2019.