- 1935 (Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
An "Autographs" book containing pencil, ink and paint drawings and sketches accompanied by signatures. Signatures include: M. Kerr, Anette Jackson, Mary B. Forster, N. Hebblethwaite, M. Ridge, J Hyde, and B. Dixon. Also included is a page of signatures entitled "Form III Upper".
Please note that this material is not yet fully catalogued and therefore some items may not be accessible to researchers.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Physical Description and Conditions of Use
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Application for permission to reproduce should be submitted to The Archives and Collections at The Glasgow School of Art.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of material.
For further details, please refer to our Reprographic Service Guide @ https://gsaarchives.com/policies
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Collection Historical Note
Little is known about this sketchbook beyond that it was salvaged from a refuse skip and deposited with the archives c1999 and is probably the work of a Glasgow School of Art student.
Place access points
People and Organisations
- The Glasgow School of Art (Subject)
Genre access points
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
- Fonds level description compiled by David Powell, Hub Project Archivist, 11 October 2001.
- Revised by David Powell, Hub Project Archivist, 11 June 2002.
- Fonds level description imported from the Archives Hub 24 August 2006.
- Archives Hub description updated by Carrie Skinner, Logjam Project Officer, September 2011
- Catalogue imported into Archon software and edited by Michelle Kaye, Archon Project Officer, April 2014.
- Catalogue exported from Archon and imported into AtoM during system migration, 2018-2019.