- 1940 ( Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
- Original and typescript of Christine Shaw's diary, Jan 1940-Dec 1940
- Photographs taken in the grounds of Glasgow School of Art featuring fellow students Carlo Rossi, Joe O'Donnell, Christine Cramond, Charlie McNamee and Nita Begg [c1940]
- Presscutting featuring fellow students Leonard Clegg, Christine Cramond and Tony Brook preparing a decorative paper figure for the GSA Christmas Ball, 1940
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Name of creator
Physical Description and Conditions of Use
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Application for permission to reproduce should be submitted to The Archives and Collections at The Glasgow School of Art.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of material.
For further details, please refer to our Reprographic Service Guide @ https://gsaarchives.com/policies
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Place access points
People and Organisations
Genre access points
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
- Updated by David Powell, Hub Project Archivist, 11 June 2002
- Fonds level descriptions imported from the Archives Hub 24 August 2006.
- Archives Hub description updated by Carrie Skinner, Logjam Project Officer, September 2011
- Catalogue imported into Archon software and edited by Michelle Kaye, Archon Project Officer, May 2014.
- Catalogue exported from Archon and imported into AtoM during system migration, 2018-2019.