- 1909-1912 (Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
The material is arranged into three subfonds:
17/1: Papers relating to the construction of a house at Kilmaurs, Ayrshire, Scotland, for Mr and Mrs David Boyd, 1909-1912
17/2: Papers relating to additions and alterations of a house in Ganwick, Barnet, London for Mr W. H. Rowley
17/3: Papers relating to the construction of a house at Gerrard's Cross, Buckinghamshire, England for Mr Frank Hall Gibson
Name of creator
Physical Description and Conditions of Use
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Application for permission to reproduce should be submitted to The Archives and Collections at The Glasgow School of Art.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of material.
For further details, please refer to our Reprographic Service Guide @ https://gsaarchives.com/policies
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
People and Organisations
- The Glasgow School of Art (Subject)
Genre access points
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
- Fonds level description compiled by Adele Ashley-Smith, Archivist, 2000-2001.
- Updated by David Powell, Hub Project Archivist, 17 September 2001.
- Updated by David Powell, Hub Project Archivist, 14 May 2002.
- Fonds level descriptions imported from the Archives Hub 24 August 2006.
- Archives Hub description updated by Carrie Skinner, Logjam Project Officer, September 2011
- Catalogue imported into Archon software and edited by Michelle Kaye, Archon Project Officer, May 2014.
- Catalogue exported from Archon and imported into AtoM during system migration, 2018-2019.