- 1931-1956 (Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
- Sketchbook - pencil drawings: landscape and portrait [15 folios], 1931-1932
- Sketchbook - pencil drawings: landscape and portrait [15 folios], 1933
- Sketchbook - pencil drawings: landscape and portrait [8 folios], 1936-1937
- Sketchbook - pencil drawings: landscape and portrait, sketches of costume [38 folios], 1938
- Sketchbook - generally portraits [46 folios], 1940-1965
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Name of creator
Physical Description and Conditions of Use
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Application for permission to reproduce should be submitted to The Archives and Collections at The Glasgow School of Art.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of material.
For further details, please refer to our Reprographic Service Guide @ https://gsaarchives.com/policies
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Place access points
People and Organisations
- The Glasgow School of Art (Subject)
Genre access points
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
- Fonds level description compiled by Adele Ashley-Smith, Archivist, 2000-2001.
- Updated by David Powell, Hub Project Archivist, 6 September 2001.
- Updated by David Powell, Hub Project Archivist, 14 May 2002.
- Fonds level description imported from the Archives Hub 24 August 2006.
- Item level descriptions imported from Word document by Kimberly Sommerville, Archives Assistant, 8 February 2010.
- Archives Hub description updated by Carrie Skinner, Logjam Project Officer, September 2011.
- Catalogue imported into Archon software and edited by Michelle Kaye, Archon Project Officer, May 2014.
- Catalogue exported from Archon and imported into AtoM during system migration, 2018-2019.