- c1941-2017 (Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
- Administrative paperwork, minute book
- Student activities (handbooks, Activities Week schedules, posters)
- Newsletters, SRC guidelines and flyers
Please note that this material is not yet fully catalogued and therefore some items may not be accessible to researchers.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Divided into groupings as desribed in scope and contents, with further series levels within each group. Material is listed chronologically within each series.
Previously catalogued documents relating to the SRC have been accumulated into this arrangement. Former reference numbers are noted where applicable.
Name of creator
Physical Description and Conditions of Use
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Application for permission to reproduce should be submitted to The Archives and Collections at The Glasgow School of Art.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of material.
For further details, please refer to our Reprographic Service Guide @ https://gsaarchives.com/policies
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Place access points
People and Organisations
- The Glasgow School of Art (Subject)
Genre access points
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
- Fonds level description compiled by Adele Ashley-Smith, Archivist, 2000-2001
- Updated by David Powell, Hub Project Archivist, 6 September 2001
- Updated by David Powell, Hub Project Archivist, 14 May 2002
- Fonds level description imported from The Archives Hub 24 August 2006
- Updated by Kimberly Sommerville, GSA Archives Assistant, 11 November 2009
- Updated by Rachel Bell, GSA Volunteer, 21 May 2010
- Archives Hub description updated by Carrie Skinner, Logjam Project Officer, September 2011
- Additions catalogued by Ben Ellis, SCONUL Graduate Trainee Librarian, 2015
- Catalogue imported into Archon software and edited by Michelle Kaye, Archon Project Officer, May 2014.
- Catalogue exported from Archon and imported into AtoM during system migration, 2018-2019.