- 1966-1969 (Creation)
Level of description
Content and Structure
Scope and content
- Minutes and correspondence of SAGA, 1966-1969
- Cash book, 1968-1969
- Receipts and cheques, 1969
- Catalogue of the 1st Annual Exhibition, c1966
This material may contain sensitive information about individuals that is protected by the Data Protection Act. Until this material has been checked for sensitive information, it will not be available for researchers. Once this Data Protection work is complete the collection will be open for access, however any sensitive information will be closed and inaccessible for 75 years from the date of creation.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Name of creator
Physical Description and Conditions of Use
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Application for permission to reproduce should be submitted to The Archives and Collections at The Glasgow School of Art.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of material.
For further details, please refer to our Reprographic Service Guide @ https://gsaarchives.com/policies
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Place access points
People and Organisations
- The Glasgow School of Art (Subject)
Genre access points
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
- Fonds level description compiled by Adele Ashley-Smith, Archivist, 2000-2001
- Updated by David Powell, Hub Project Archivist, 6 September 2001
- Updated by David Powell, Hub Project Archivist, 14 May 2002
- Fonds level description imported from the Archives Hub 23 August 2006
- Updated by Kimberly Sommerville, GSA Archives Assistant, 4 November 2009
- Catalogue imported into Archon software and edited by Michelle Kaye, Archon Project Officer, May 2014.
- Catalogue exported from Archon and imported into AtoM during system migration, 2018-2019.